Colorado Top Prospect Games Player Spotlight: 2022 RHP/3B Kyle Barkley of Cherry Creek HS
July 23, 2019
PBR Colorado strives to be the most comprehensive source of player information across the state. The Prep Baseball Report is the No. 1 resource for high school baseball in each state we cover through our variety of events, boots-on-the-ground scouting staff, daily coverage, and multimedia platforms. Our multimedia platforms and events work in tandem, ultimately creating the most powerful source of high school baseball promotion in each state. While other organizations take a national approach, our goal is to become the authoritative voice on the ground level of each state.
Interested in attending a PBR Colorado event to be seen in front of over the 850 colleges that subscribe to the site? Check out our schedule by clicking here.
The PBR Colorado Top Prospect Games will be held on August 3rd and 4th at the historical Cherry Creek High School baseball field. This event will sell out. We will be spotlighting the players leading up to the invite only event. To request an invite Click Here
Uncommitted. 5-foot-11, 170 pounds. Bats and throws right. Strong for his age and still growing into body. Starts with balanced, tall open stance. Slow load back, and soft stride. Quiet head. Swing path is level through zone, good extension through the baseball with high, bottom hand finish. Very good live round with hard line drives gap to gap. Ball jumps off bat. Does a good job hitting where ball is pitched. Produced a 84 mph exit velocity. In the field showed good range to both sides, especially glove hand side. Fields ball out front with good glove to hand exchange. Was 74 mph across the diamond.
5-foot-9, 140-pound right hand hitting SS/3B who ran a 7.80 60. At the plate he stands open with a long stride to come square. Lower half is solid through the zone creating good pull side power. Swing is long with extension out front. Exit velocity was 80 mph. In the field he comes through the ball and stays square on his delivery. Soft hands and a quick transfer. Arm is accurate to the bag. Arm velocity was 75 mph.
- Colorado Underclass Invite Quick Hits - Feb 5, 2020
- Colorado Underclass Invite: Top Statistical Performers - Jan 27, 2020
- Top Prospect Games Infield Analysis - Aug 29, 2019
- Top Prospect Games Day 2 Recap - Aug 7, 2019
- Colorado Top Prospect Games Stats Posted - Aug 5, 2019
- Colorado Top Prospect Games Player Spotlight: 2022 RHP/3B Kyle Barkley of Cherry Creek HS - Jul 23, 2019
- Colorado Underclass Invitational: Middle Infield Analysis - Mar 1, 2019
- Colorado Underclass Invitational Spotlight: MIF Kyle Barkley of Cherry Creek HS - Jan 10, 2019
- CO Top Prospect Games Infield Analysis 8/29/19
- CO Top Prospect Games Outfield Analysis 8/28/19
- CO Top Prospect Games Catcher Analysis 8/27/19
- PBRPlus Top Prospect Games Day 2 Recap 8/07/19
- PBRPlus Top Prospect Games Day 1 Recap 8/06/19
- CO Colorado Top Prospect Games Stats Posted 8/05/19
- CO Colorado Top Prospect Games Rosters and Schedule 7/31/19
- CO Colorado Top Prospect Games Player Spotlight: 2022 RHP/3B Kyle Barkley of Cherry Creek HS 7/23/19
- CO Colorado Top Prospect Games Player Spotlight: 2021 RHP/3B Ben Whipple of Valor Christian 7/22/19
- CO Colorado Top Prospect Games Player Spotlight: 2022 C Gavin Rapoza of Thunder Ridge HS 7/18/19