Premium Content Area
This Area is only available to PBR Premium Content Subscribers. If you have a subscription, please CLICK HERE TO LOGIN to the Subscriptions Website. To purchase a NEW SUBSCRIPTION, please click here to go to our subscription products page.
5/12/14 - Bradley commit. Ranked No. 54 in Illinois’ class of 2014, overall ranked No. 255 in PBR’s coverage area. 6-foot-1, 185-pound wiry frame, room to add. Hits from an open stance, gets back to square, foot down early. Hands high, barrel laying back, back elbow elevated. Whips barrel through the zone, aggressive swing, geared toward middle of the diamond. Crushed RBI double to deep center in first innings. Very well would have been a homer on this day with the wind if it wasn’t eight feet off the ground the whole way. Protected plate 0-2 putting the ball in play in second at bat leading to an error and run scoring. Singled past third on a ground ball in third at bat, struck out on an elevated fastball in last AB. Smooth defender with soft hands, but stayed back on baseball, throwing flat footed at times. Dropped arm angle when turning double play in pregame. Quick release from high ¾ to over the top arm action makes up for it. Throws are accurate and online. Has shown 82-84 mph off the mound, so possesses arm strength, but didn’t use it unless he had to. Shows a good understanding of the speed of the runner, gliding ball over to first.
4/22/13 Bradley recruit. Offensively hits from a balanced setup, starts hands lower than most. Gets on top of the baseball well, shows bat speed. Plate discipline, middle of the field approach. Defensively shows reliable hands and footwork, makes the routine play look easy.
- No. 22 Benet, St. Viator split doubleheader - May 5, 2014
- Preseason Team Countdown: No. 28 Benet - Mar 11, 2014
- Illinois Scouting Blog - May 14, 2013
- Daily Roundup: May 7 Games - May 8, 2013
- Scouting Notes: Benet vs. York - Mar 28, 2013
- Bradley lands a pair of 2014 prospects, and other recruiting news - Mar 1, 2013
- Team Illinois wins Midwest Future Games. A recap of its dominance - Aug 7, 2012
- Scouting Notes: No. 7 Nazareth vs. Benet - Apr 26, 2012